PDA

View Full Version : LG Enlighten VS700

xxmotleycruexx
14-01-2014, 21:25
Hello all,

so I own the LG Enlighten VS700 which I got off eBay for only $10.00 and honestly it is a piece of garbage! the main problem I have with this phone is the touch screen it is so unresponsive and I have notice every time I decide to listen to music then go and watch a video, the video wont play but the audio of the video will play and I noticed the only fix to that is to restart my phone which is also a pain because this phone takes FOREVER to start up. I would recommend anyone to stay away from purchasing this phone it is a pain. :mad: Anyways I was wondering if anyone has happened to have experience with the LG Enlighten VS700 and what are your thoughts on it?

xxmotleycruexx
16-01-2014, 00:51
I agree with you on the fact that I got what I paid for luckily it was no more than $10.00 or else I would've been peeved. I thought LG was supposed to be a decent brand... guess not.

Modmin
16-01-2014, 18:09
I agree with you on the fact that I got what I paid for luckily it was no more than $10.00 or else I would've been peeved. I thought LG was supposed to be a decent brand... guess not.

$10..? I think you missed a zero there..!