PDA

View Full Version : optimus 5 vm670

thomas pendrake
16-01-2014, 17:00
The one thing I don't like about this model is that it cannot manage text message space. It is supposed to delete oldest message to allow for new messages but frequently tells me that there is no space for new messages. I have to then fiddle with stored data on other programs. It is set to delete excess test messages, but doesn't. Am I missing something, or is this a problem with this phone?

Modmin
16-01-2014, 17:30
Hey Thomas,

It is a common problem with the model you are using. The internal memory is only 154 MB I suppose and phone does not have any option to move text message on the SD card.

It is time to move to a different model I suppose.

thomas pendrake
19-01-2014, 01:26
that would be fine if I weren't on limited budget. The text program is supposed to delete old messages but doesn't.

cpefley
19-01-2014, 08:40
That is awful internal storage. I always looks at that before I buy a phone, because there are so many apps that won't let me move them to an SD card. That must be really frustrating having to delete messages all the time!

Modmin
22-01-2014, 17:46
My parents use phones with almost null phone memory. Of course they do not have much to do with their phone, but I really cannot resists such phone even for a day. I think technology has gain enough heights where we can easily avoid such problems.