PDA

View Full Version : Charging cables are JUNK

xxmotleycruexx
16-01-2014, 23:24
I don't know why but it seems any type of charging cord even the OEM ones are garbage! They will work for several months then they take a crap and I have owned several different phones most noticeably I will have a cord it will get to a point where you have to bend the cord all around to charge your stupid phone until it comes to a point where it wont charge anymore, it is VERY annoying! anyone else experience this problem?

shanatron
18-01-2014, 00:08
I've bought cheap cables and all of them stop functioning very quickly. The best bet is only buying original cables, it's a better overall investment.

PegasusCrusade
18-01-2014, 03:44
Oh, geez. This has sparked awful memories for me! I've had the exact same issue. I've owned iPhones for about 4 years now, and I've probably gone through (no joke) 30 different charging cables. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. They just crap out suddenly! I take extra caution not to bend them or let them tear/fray, but it's to no avail. Even when I buy the 'official' ones, they don't last longer than a few months. Drives me absolutely insane.

cpefley
19-01-2014, 08:41
I have the same problem! I don't know why, but they always stop working after a few months. I am constantly buying new cords. Even when there isn't anything cosmetically wrong with it. Not sure what to do. Buy a more expensive one?